CAD connect Updates
The ERP-Connector by CAD connect is fully integrated with Autodesk Vault and offers a powerfull interface between ERP and CAD. It will be the Vault versions "Workgroup" "Collaboration" and "Professional" are supported.
More informations cad2erp
The best tool "KANis Operate" for documenting sewer-Cleaning is now available as a stand-alone application for Autodesk MAP 3D. If you are a service provider in the field of sewer-cleaning or an operator of wastewater networks than this tool allows you to document the degree of contamination of your network and puts you in a position to switch from a regular to a demand-oriented sewer cleaning.
Further Information at KANis
- KANis is a database-driven, geographical information system.
- It is built scalable and modular. Focus is on the management of sewer networks, which are visualized vector based.
- The individual modules build the workflow from capture in the areas of channel data visualization, damages- and propertycadastre, system operation and maintenance.
- All recorded data is published on a web-based information system. This includes both factual data and geometric information with.
- The modular design allows for decentralized installation in continuous availability of all current data. The graphic data are in AutoCAD format (DWG) is available.
- Kanis is in the city of Ulm for years successfully in use. The module KANis-OP was put into operation in 2011.
For this purpose, the manager Mr. Potthast:
»At any Time the employees will see, which channels are to be flushed and with one mouse click the degree of contamination can be tracked out off the office. The vehicles are used as needed and unnecessary flushes omitted. We expect an increase in efficiency of 10%.«
A comprehensive software solution for infrastructure projects Architecture, Engineering & Construction Collection is a comprehensive software solution that provides a BIM for Infrastructure workflow to help you gain more accurate, accessible, and actionable insight throughout the lifecycle of your transportation, land, utility, and water projects. With unique access to intelligent model-based tools, both on the desktop and in the cloud, the suite can help you:
- Bring multiple types of data together into a single view to better understand project impact and help inform design and management decisions
- Visualize conceptual design ideas more accurately in the context of the existing environment
- Gain greater insight into planning, design, and construction with integrated analysis capabilities to better predict project outcomes
- Improve design productivity and consistency with customizable engineering standards and design validation rules
- More easily accommodate design changes with synchronous design and drafting
- Create compelling visuals to help communicate design intent and better understand projects in real-world surroundings
- Help increase visibility into constructability, cost, and schedules
- Manage your infrastructure information more dependably with intelligent industry models that help you maintain data quality standards